Ummmmm...

Happy 2013.  I've been dwelling in what I might be able to do to beef up my bloggage.  At some point I'll actually write the blog I was pondering about music, but while I'm still trying to think of what I might say beyond listing artists, I'll have a bit of a burble about the wealth of online options that there currently seem to be for people what write.
I joined Wattpad (you may have noticed...).
I've now joined Goodreads - here's an obligatory widget:


Charlie's books

The Night Circus
The Infinite River. Michael R. Jones
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other Stories
The Weirdstone Of Brisingamen
The Night Listener
Tales of the City
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time


Charlie Boucher's favorite books »



I've been having a bit of a play with it, which is why the book list above is a bit haphazard.  Anyway, it lets you list what you're reading, want to read, have read, friends, links to Facebook, and you can post your own excellent compositions there too.  So, in a nutshell, it does what WattPad does, and more.  So my dilemma now is where to put my own compositions... Goodreads? Or Wattpad? Or somewhere else entirely?  Gah... I do dislike being indecisive, but it's difficult to know which app you might like best until you've started using it.  And then do you move your work from one to another, or let it stick on two (or more...) websites?
Crikey. It's a puzzler.  I'll think on.  This has been a blog about very little.

You're welcome.

Comments