Ah. 2014. There you are.

This is a short little blog - a blogette, if you will. It's just to let you know that this year I am attempting to participate in the #AStoryAWeek challenge initiated by author Jessica McHugh. Her webpage is over here, and the details of A Story A Week are here.

Thanks to some recent issues (which I may one day blog about - oh you lucky lucky things) I have been a bit quiet on the writing front. But thanks to some time out, awesome friends and family, and the Facebook posts of authors like Jessica, I have become all tingly with optimism that 2014 is not only going to be a VAST improvement on 2013, but also that if I just shut up, sit down and put the laptop on, I will (eventually) write something.

So today is the first deadline of #AStoryAWeek. I've finished mine - you can read it here.

I won't be posting all of them; I'm hoping some might be good enough to use in an entirely professional capacity. I know. Get me.

But don't worry - I'll keep you updated on my titles, word counts, and all that good stuff.


Comments